21/43 McLachlan Street, Darwin City
A Taste of LIVING....
Can you see yourself coming home here? kicking off your shoes, glass of wine in hand, cheese platter in the other, being the enviable entertainer on the large balcony with a gorgeous view .
This beautifully presented THREE bedroom, TWO bathroom apartment offers all that you can expect from city living and convenience, while still encapsulating the essence of a home.
Situated high up on the 6th floor on the well known "Balmoral" Complex, perfectly positioned on the fringe of the city, and still within walking distance to all it has to offer which includes the restaurants and cafes, nightlife and beaches and the famous Mindil beach Markets in the other direction
The apartment has a classic quality to it that you don't see anymore these days, the tiles are beautifully different, high gloss and in great condition throughout the entire apartment which also includes an open plan floor design. The LARGE living area flows seamlessly to the verandah; the perfect spot to sit back and relax and with an Easterly aspect the verandah enjoys shaded afternoons.
A decorative feature wall between the kitchen and living areas allows air and light to easily flow through the apartment and is a handy spot for placing plants and other keepsakes. An abundance of storage, including pot drawers and corner pantry, and ample bench space makes this the perfect arena for the fastidious chef. There's a dishwasher to help with the clean-up!!
All THREE bedrooms are well proportioned with built in robes to two. The master bedroom boasts an elegant ensuite with DUAL basins with a DOUBLE shower over bath and is accessed through the walk in robe off the roomy main bedroom.
Other features we LOVE about this spectacular apartment include:
- In built networking for home entertainment, computing and NBN is installed
- Secure complex operates via secure fob swipe to all individual areas
- Large pool and spacious BBQ area surrounded by colourful and tropical plants
- Shower and bathroom facilities pool side
- Painting to the exterior of the building is currently underway
Lose yourself in the old city charm of Darwin which is becoming harder to come by each day.
- Area on Title: 191 square metres
- Built: 2003
- Body Corporate Levies per quarter, $1625 and $313 towards the sinking fund, total $1938;
- Council Rates: $1400 per annum;
- Lease Expiry: July 2019
- Rental Amount: $500 per week
Additional Features: Light Fittings, Exhaust Fan, TV Antenna, Barbecue,