1/7 Annear Court, Stuart Park
This exquisite townhouse is truly the epitome of luxury. The pinnacle of all homes; its location incomparable, the architectural design; flawless. The quality as befitting for the location - DIRECTLY ON THE HARBOUR WALL- enjoy spectacular views across the harbour, watch the fishing boats come and go from the boat ramp, and throw out your crab pots from your own yard.
The floor plan of this stunning townhouse offers an abundance of space positioned on 478 square metres under title. With an impressive entrance foyer, spacious living area that has an ease of flow from the inside to the out, The gorgeous courtyard with splendid concrete pebbled pool and the sparkling ocean as the backdrop.
The kitchen is elegant and enhanced by the dcor; curved island granite bench tops with second sink, Two Pac cupboards and pantry, built in wine bottle holders including 6 burner gas cook top and 900m stainless steel oven.
Other features of this truly grandiose residence include;
- sweeping marble spiral staircase to the upper level
- Three bedrooms are extra large, all with mirror fronted robes
- Master bedroom with its own verandah, capturing panoramic water views & sunrises
- Sensational ensuite with spa bath, separate double shower & dual basins
- Third bathroom downstairs for added convenience
- Internal laundry
- Ceramic tiles throughout the home
- Additional study area to upper level
- Great sized courtyard and undercover area perfect for alfresco dining
- large mezzanine perfect for additional storage.
- Pets negotiable
With three car parks, double garage and one undercover, it is perfect for the families and also leaves room for your much loved boat.
The complex is secure with remote entry and consists of only 4.
With the CBD only a short drive away, local shops, food outlets including a restaurant within a short walk and of course the iconic waterfront nearby, convenience of this premiere location is again, unbeatable.
Year Built: 2007
Area on Title: 478 square meters
Council Rates: $1,945 per annum
Body Corp Manager: Altitude Management
Body Corp Fees: $2,112 per quarter
Additional Features: Light Fittings, Insect Screen, Range Hood, Close to transport/shops/school/park/beach/CBD,