2 Flynn Crescent, Batchelor
Please note all Opens will be by appointment due to long distance travel,
Perfect property for all situations. If you're looking to be secluded from the public , where better than Batchelor, or if you are an investor wanting to just sit back and count your cash coming in weekly we can make that happen too, all you got to do is come and ask me how.
Renovators delight, Yes you heard me, RENOVATORS DELIGHT, you will see that this home requires some work to be done, but at this price it's a bargain, NO! A STEAL!!
The owner has been comfortably living in this home for over 40 years on a huge 938 square meters block. Unfortunately now with old age, he is now looking to move closer to the city, what better opportunity will you get to negotiate.
This functional home offers:
- THREE good size bedrooms with robes;
- Open plan living, dining kitchen
- Functional U-shape Kitchen with heaps of cupboard & storage space; freestanding electric Cooker
- ONE bathroom with a tub + shower combined; Basin with vanity and a toilet
- ONE car port with a long driveway and lots of street parking
- Manicured gardens with garden shed
Short drive to local shops, school, parks, butterfly farm & Batchelor museum. 50 minute drive to Palmerston. 42 minute drive to Litchfield Park
Area On Title: 938 square meters
Council rates: $1,373
No Easements: None
Rental Estimate: $300 Approx.
Additional Features: Close to shops/school/park,