AUGUST with ABSOLUTE
While the downward slope towards the end fast approaches, this August was a busy month for us. We’ve had our corporate team photoshoot, the REINT released the Awards for Excellence and we have been smashing performance statistics!
The average Darwin vacancy sits at 39 days while OUR average vacancy days are 28! ELEVEN days under average and almost two weeks rent more in your pocket!
The Darwin average for days on market is 47. OUR average for your vacant properties being marketed is 32! We’re maximising our Owners advertising upgrades more cost effective.
These beneficial results are great are largely due to contributing factors such as:
- Our star Leasing Manager Roy has been showing properties 24/7 – going above and beyond to get prospective tenants through our vacant properties,
- Owners, who are taking on board our recommendations and upgrading to a Premiere level,
- Going onto market right before the property is available,
- Best presentation of the property,
- Exposure with corporate contacts, and
- Property Manager dedication with constant research for feedback.
We are continuing to receive a lot of requests from tenants for periodical leases. While fixed term leases are the best outcome for Owners, if you do consider and agree to these requests, please be aware that:
- A periodical lease may affect your Landlord insurance cover. Landlord insurance cover may be minimised to a maximum of two weeks on a lease with no fixed term.
- Smoke alarms must be serviced every 30 days. An Owner may delegate this responsibility to the tenant (which we will inform them about), provided we have a current compliance certificate.
- Please note that during a periodical lease we will action an electrician to attend every 6 months to ensure that you are covered, doing the right thing, compliance attendance is regular and current.
For more information or FAQ visit our website to find out more http://www.absolutent.com.au/News/FAQforOwners-517/
For some great hand households hints like how clean wax from carpet, how to prevent bananas from ripening too quickly and how to clean hard to reach places, our Facebook page is the place to go. Each Monday we have heaps more handy tips, and we would love you to share yours too. www.facebook.com/absolutent/
Is there anything else that we can do to help? Please let us know.
From all the team at
Absolute Real Estate NT