Absolute Real Estate's Top Household Tips
Here's a list of great tips for your home. If you have any tips to add, let us know.
Here is a list of great tips for your household.
- Cleaning Your Mirrors. Would you believe that air fresheners are good way of cleaning your mirrors?! Spray the air freshener onto the mirror and wipe it off with a cloth.
- Cleaning Your Stove. Get rid of the grease on your stove by using baking soda on a damp sponge. It makes removal of the grease super easy from your stove and splash back.
- Get rid of the weed with what you read! Instead of throwing out the newspapers, wet the newspapers sheets and put layers around your plants and garden beds, covering with soil as you go. The weeds won't be able to get through the wet newspaper layers.
- Saving Water With Your Aquarium. If you have an aquarium you can save water. Each time you change the water in your aquarium (roughly every 2-4 weeks) and water your house plants with it. It’s full of nutrients and makes a great fertiliser. Bury your crustaceans or fish carcasses in your gardens around your plants – it is a great fertiliser too! For more detail on this, click here.
- Can You Move House Sustainably? Of course you can move more sustainability! Here are 11 great tips on how to do this! Click here for the tips.
- Four Mould Removal Tips. We work with both tenants and owners in addressing this issue when it arises, but there are some handy tips to know to avoid it all together! We have compiled a list of 4 hot tips for you to follow so you can make mould in your household a problem of the past. Click here for our list.
- Oily Carport. Sprinkle sand on oily spots on concrete floors. Let it absorb the oil, and sweep up. Also try cat litter.
If you have any other great tips, please email Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org